Meal Planning Monday - 13th of June


Wow, what a week! The weather was shocking near the end, so I did a lot of juggling and substitutions. Mind you, managed to use nearly all the fruit and vegetables which is unusual!

Had a bit of a planning disaster on Sunday. It rained all day so decided to cook a beef casserole. Went rummaging and found the parsnips and swede I wanted to use were 'not quite' edible enough (Ok for soup but not to roast) so changed it. 'Found' sweet potatoes and butternut squash which I roasted with the carrots. Was horrified though when I realised, with the beef and tomato casserole everything on the plate was orange! Tasted okay though, but must plan how the dish looks more carefully!

So onto this week's plan;-

- Sticky 5-spice gammon with noodles and pak choi (1 Syn)
- Minced beef hash (free)
- Chickpea and roasted red pepper pilaf (2.5 Syns)
(these are taken from the recipe book extra easy meals in minutes)
- Cottage Pie and vegetables (Syn Free)
- Lemon Chicken and vegetable couscous (Syn free)
- Homemade burgers, Slimming World chips and salad (Syn free)
- Roasted chicken, roast potato, parsnips and vegetables (2 Syns)

As always, these are Slimming World friendly meals following the Extra Easy plan.

Last week I lost 3 lbs, so am really pleased and motivated for this week

Am going to go back to something on wholemeal toast for breakfasts (ie eggs, tomato or mushrooms) Lunches will be salads, rices, homemade soup and left overs!

If anything takes your fancy and you want the recipe, let me know! And for more inspiration to spice up your meal times take at looks At Home With Mrs M's page with links to lots of other weekly plans!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, I do believe your web site could possibly be having internet browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine however,
    when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up!
    Besides that, wonderful blog!

    My weblog: free online tv

    ReplyDelete