Meal Planning Monday - 20th of June

Slimming World eating treated me well last week and I enjoyed trying out the three new recipes. I have blogged the recipes for chickpea pilaf (my particular favourite) and 5 spice sitcky gammon, take a look back if you are interested! I have linked them from last weeks meal planner.

(if you want the minced beef hash, let me know)

Have tried out scan bran carrot cake and scan bran scotch eggs, both again were delicious. If you have any other scan bran recipes you think I would like to try please let me know in comments, would love to hear from you!

So onto this week. Once again all meals are Slimming World friendly. I haven't specified a day for each one, as I tend to see what I fancy (or more likely how much I want to cook that day!)

Seafood Paella (Syn Free)
Chicken and Leek Pie (Syn Free)
Liver, bacon and onions, with mash and cabbage (Syn Free)
Breaded fish, SW chips and mushy peas (6 Syns)
Sweet Potato and Carrot Tagine (Syn Free)
Burger and wedges (Syn Free)
Baked Potato, Ham and Beans (Syn Free)

The tagine is a new recipe for me, so will let you know how I get on! If you'd like some more inspiration for meals, bob on over to Mrs M's site and see what other treats you can find!

Don't forget if you have any suggestions for me to try, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I do like tagines. Sweet potato and carrot sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, thanks for joining in. How did the tagine go?

    ReplyDelete