Meal Planning Monday w/c 7th May

A very quick post today! It's a bank holiday, I'm all out of whack and still feeling the effects of champagne from dinner yesterday. But Meal Planning Monday is so ingrained, it didn't feel right leaving it. I enjoy looking forward to the meals I'm going to be having and linking up with At Home with Mrs M


Here you go! My looking forward to meals are:


  • Soup and Bread
  • Salmon Risotto with Asparagus
  • Baked Potato with haddock and leeks
  • Sausage Casserole
  • Chicken Casserole
  • Pasta and Sauce (packets, left in cupboard from hospital stay) with Salad
  • today's meal was leftover meatball casserole
So there you go, short and sweet, simple and tasty. All is well in the world now I've written my list

Don't forget to check out other planners over at Mrs M's and why not give it a go, promise it saves time and money!



No comments:

Post a Comment