Meal Planning Monday w/c 21st May

I didn't meal plan last week and now the cupboards are well and truly bare! I've scoured the fridge, tins and freezer and have concocted and created some weird and wonderful meals using up the bits and pieces I found. This resulted in cheesy vegetable lasagne, cheesy cottage pie, roasted sweet potato, various vegetables and chicken.


It was fun, but I prefer to plan ahead


So this week we are having:-

  • Chicken stir fry and wholemeal noodles
  • Sausage Casserole with pasta
  • Pork Steaks with creamy mash, vegetables and apple sauce
  • Fish Finger sandwiches with a big plate of salad 
  • Pizza
  • Breaded Chicken with salad
  • Soup with crusty bread

So there you go, I've gone with what I fancy and sod the diet!


For more meal planners, who have maybe considered things like cost, nutrition, balance and taste, don't forget to check out At Home with Mrs M. And if you feel so inclined, why not join it, go on, you know you want to!


PS am secretly hoping I get called in for the operation, so won't be cooking at all! Watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it all sounds lovely. But I will keep fingers crossed that you don't end up eating any of it!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete