Reasons to be Cheerful #R2BC


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
It's Friday, so its Reasons to be Cheerful! A brilliant way to reflect back on your week and celebrate all things which are bright and beautiful

Bod for Tea is hosting this week, so get yourself over there to check it out! 

I'm going to do my usual and just blast it down on paper, find its better if I don't over analyse it! Just go with the flow!

1 Tuesday, my brain was saying 'eat chips' but my will power moved my hands to make a sensible choice. Had prawn salad and a melon pot instead! Was so proud of myself! One of the first times I have actually fought and won. Very happy! (we won't mention the chocolate bar I had on the way home, the point is I won at lunch time)

2 Amy called today and the permanent contract has been granted. She took a gamble and moved to London for a zero rated hours job. You are only young once and able to take a chance like that, and it paid off. Very proud and happy Mum. She blogs too!

3 Spent the evening with a work colleague who I knew vaguely many years ago, but are now in the same team. Spent a wonderful evening, chatting and gassing, felt like we'd been working together for years. 

Thank you Mark, I had a great time....and of course I will look after your admin requirements!

4 I'm seeing Amy on Sunday, business trip on Monday means we can spend some time together, putting the world to rights! 

5 My bargain cardigan made me very happy. It was £30 until I went to the check-out and realised it was only £10. Result! Not only that, I went back to buy a pair of trousers, but had to take them back; they were too big in the waist! Wa Hey! Brilliant feeling.

So all in all, a great week, roll on the next! And one question for you....what's the best bargain you've every nabbed?

No comments:

Post a Comment