Reasons to be Cheerful Week 13 #R2BC

It's the time of the week to look back and link up to Michelle's Reasons to be Cheerful. I know I say this every week, but it is a favourite of mine. It's all too easy to get wrapped up in the rubbish but if you really think about it there are always glimmers of loveliness. Don't forget you can join in, it's easy. Just write a post and link it up. I would recommend it, very therapeutic! Oh and before I forget, I'm hosting next weeks! Eek!

I came home from staying at Mum and Dad's last Saturday. It's great to be home and sleeping in my own bed! Plus I get to cuddle up to Fritz and MrC!

Although I had an awful gallbladder attack which I blogged about here, the injections the out of hours GP gave me seem to have helped relax muscles and generally ease the surgery pain. Bonus! I'd like to say it was worth the attack for that side effect.....but I'd be lying!

Amy has been home this week although she goes back Friday morning. It's been fab to spend some time with her, even of its under these circumstances. She completed an inventory of my freezer, so I've now a list of foodstuffs and quite a few suggested meals!

She also invited her mother-in-law to be over and I spent a pleasant couple of hours catching up with Jane and have arranged to see her next week too. Jane is a brilliant crafter which includes quilting, crocheting, sewing etc, so I'm hoping we'll have a couple of hours crocheting and she can improve my technique!

I don't want cancer or #tedthetumour to take over my life at the moment, but it's hard for it not to. I'm recuperating and waiting hear about what the've actually found. Had the date through for my out patients appointment where I will find out the histology. So I'm pleased the 24th of April is next milestone to aim for, so in the meantime I'm just going to enjoy resting up.

And finally I would like to play tribute to my sister Joy who graduated on Saturday. Joy's worked so hard to get her degree working full-time and looking after her wonderful family. I'm so proud of her! She is my inspiration! And is now studying for her BA!

I'm honoured to be hosting next week, so don't forget to check back then and I really would urge you to join in too! Go on, you know you want to!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment