Reasons to be Cheerful Week 10 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Another week and now only 5 days to go until operation #tedthetumour. I've even got a count down on my page --------------->

( I'm using a new app for writing this blog, so I can write while laid up on my iPad. Hopefully this post is looking ok, but just wanted to let you know. If there is anything glaringly wrong, please let me know)

Had great news this week

Amy has been promoted at work. She's only been there since September, took a chance on a zero hour's contract and hasn't looked back.

She's also managed to find a new place to live, which I am very happy about! She's not been happy where staying. The relationship had totally broken down. (no hot water, not able to use the front room, things like that) Amy was unhappy, which meant I was too. But she has sorted it, turned it around and proved to herself, she can cope with life's difficulties.

And the next is about my son, who got an A on his AS level exam in sociology. I'm very proud, I think it's his first ( hopefully not his last ) He's struggled with getting his head around exams, and the fact you need to work to pass them!

He's an extremely bright lad, who has breezed through school, doing just enough to keep people off his back. Things went wrong last year when he didn't know what to do with his life and didn't have grades good enough to get into university. He's soul searched and worked and has now sees the advantage of ,a plan and something to aim for. Long may it last!

Brushed off my camera this week, took a visit to Eden Project and had some fun!

And finally I'm choosing to remember & be grateful for all the help and support I'm getting from all of you guys, thank you

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the achievements o your children. Great pictures also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I like this post, all though I haven't been promoted yet, still waiting for global head aproval, still good just to be recommended though :) x

    ReplyDelete