The week has come around so quickly and here I am trying to get the oomph for planning meals. I'm feeling really tired at the moment, and my love of preparing and cooking meals has just slipped through my fingers for a bit. It's taken a lot for me to put the plan together, but hey, at least I'm actually cooking which is progress from a couple of weeks ago.
I'm still working through stuff in the freezer (it never bloody empties! But seems full of crap!) but I've come up with the following
- Tinned soup with fresh crusty bread (my first solo drive out today to get it! Yay, go me!)
- Bolognaise, pasta and green salad
- Sausage casserole and rice
- Noodles with a tomato sauce
- Baked potatoes, beans and cheese
- Roasted peppers, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and meatballs
- Burgers and wedges
It's all stuff I can manage, quick and easy. But if I don't feel like it will keep for next week! Simples! Check back next week and see if I've got my mojo back, in the meantime, click here to take a look at Mrs M's linky for more meal plans.