It's Monday, so it's Meal Planning. Am I a little more excited about this than last week? Ummm, no not really, but we've got to eat. It will just take another week for get the **cooking oomph back!
Here is my menu
- Sausage Casserole (we didn't have it last week)
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Risotto
- Spanish Chicken
- Roasted chicken with Mediterranean vegetable couscous
- Baked potato, beans and cheese
- Homemade Burgers in rolls
Bit samy, but again easy to cook
Fingers crossed **cooking oomph comes back soon! And all this talk of pasties on the news means I'm going to have one for lunch! Mind you, won't be as good as the ones my Granny used to make. Proper Cornish bird, she was and they were delicious.
Don't forget to check out more menu plans at Home with Mrs M Meal Planning Monday. It's a great linky for meal inspiration! Go and take a look!
** cooking oomph actually means energy!