I missed last week's meal planning but think I had a good excuse! But in the spirit of 'keep on going' I'm back on the proverbial horse. (Have actually decided because I've a few weeks wait before Operation #Ted I'm going to use the time to lose some more weight and get a bit fitter)
So onto this weeks Slimming World menu plan and in no particular order:-
- Homemade carrot and coriander soup (Syn free)
- Spicy beef (in the freezer) with roasted vegetable couscous (Syn free)
- Roasted vegetable soup with brown roll and salad (Syn free if the roll is HE)
- Faggots, potatoes and vegetables (6 syns)
- Butternnut squash risotto and vegetables (Syn free)
- Bolognaise with pasta (Syn free)
- Dry fried eggs, slimming world chips & beans
Lunches will be a lot of leftovers, but have also bought some lower fat super noodles which are syn free and very warming (just right for this time of year!) and plan to mix with tinned bean salad, salad or roasted vegetables.
Managed to lose a pound last week even though I comfort ate.....a lot! It could be #Ted the tumour causing the weight loss, but the pounds that do come of will make life easier when I get a date for him to be evicted for good!
Don't forget to get yourself over to the truly wonderful and recently revamped site of At Home With Mrs M to see other people linking up with Meal Planning Monday.
And don't forget, weight loss is all in the planning!