Oh my! Haven't done this for a while, but time to get back on the band wagon of planning. And the best way to commit to something, as we all know, is to write it down!
My slimming world menu for the week looks like this;-
- Wholemeal pasta with tomato and garlic sauce with roasted Mediterranean vegetables (syn free)
- Butter chicken with rice and veggies (syn free)
- Leftover butter chicken with baked potato and salad (syn free)
- Homemade burger, Slimming World Chips and beans (syn free)
- Butternut squash risotto and veggies (syn free)
- Butternut squash soup with wholemeal roll (8 syns for the roll)
- Butternut squash and sweet potato curry (I think, it's in the freezer but no label!)
I love starting my day with a bowl of porridge, with banana and blueberries (plus MrC enjoys it too, added bonus!) Lunches will be a little on the fly. Maybe leftovers, or a bachelors rice. I've got the makings of a Slimming World quiche in the fridge, so may have that one lunch time too.
I've also linked back to the butter chicken recipe, which I've fallen back in love with.
All of the meals are simple, tasty, easy to prepare and should ensure I have nothing left going mouldy in the fridge.
I'm also going to try and photograph each evening meal in the hope it keeps me on plan and shame's me into doing what I say
Wish me luck!