Meal Planning Monday 6th January 2014 #MealPlanningMonday

Meal Planning Monday

Well, here I am joining up with Mrs M's meal planning Monday, just like the old days. I may not have posted the meal plans, but I've still been doing them. 

They're still Slimming World friendly and I've a good feeling about 2014!

This week's plan, with some help from my Slimming World group friends, as I'm still suffering from a really bad cold and needed some inspiration, looks like this:-

  • Slimming World Tomato Soup (the one with pickled onions) Syn free
  • Beef Stew with Dumplings 10 syns (syn free if you leave out the dumplings)
  • Sweet and Sour Pork and rice 1 syn
  • Paprika Pork Syn free
  • Homemade Burger and Slimming World Chips and salad Syn free
  • Lamb chops, mash and vegetables Syn free


We'll be having the stew over two nights, once from the pot and again in the oven, with the dumplings like a cobbler. And yes, there's a lot of pork, but we had a large joint of it on Sunday and with there just the two of us, it'll keep us going.

Breakfast will be porridge made with water (which I actually love) and fruit. Lunches will be something from the leftovers of the evening before, so they could be interesting. I'm determined to waste as little food as possible and make things go further.


Don't forget to check out other meal plans over at Mrs M's and I'll check in next week and see if I've managed to actually lose some weight

No comments:

Post a Comment