Photo A Day Challenge - Week 1 Round Up

Set myself a challenge for January of joining in with #FMSPhotoADay. 'What's that?' I hear you say. Well, it's just what it says on the tin. You're given a prompt for each day and take a photograph which fills the brief.

If you want more details go and take a look at Fat Mum Slim's page here.

I tried to do this last year and failed, so I can't quite believe I've managed a whole week already. I want to learn how to use my camera and this is really helping: it keeps me looking out for great pictures to take and generally just have some fun while I'm doing it!

The Facebook page is brilliant, some wonderfully talented and generous people post from all over the world. The images are just mind blowing.

And I've also been posting them over on my other blog Glass Half Full Depiction, which was set up just for photography. But thought I'd give a weekly round up here.

Hope you like them! 



What do you think?

If you'd like to join in, give it a go, it's lots of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment