Meal Planning Monday w/c 26th November

Guess what? I lost 2 lbs last week! Yay! Plus I had chocolate everyday, so an even better bonus! It still surprises me how much a difference planning can make.

Onto this week, which is going to be a little harder as I away for work and not back home until Thursday. So it's restaurant food for me.....eeeek! I'm taking breakfast with me (cereal and fruit) so I won't be tempted by the cooked in oil breakfast and will try and be good for lunch with baked potato to fill me up. Dinner will be the harder one, but will go for the healthier option of steak and salads. Wish me luck!

So the rest of the meals will be

Butternut squash soup with wholemeal roll (inspired by Nigel Slater)
Scotch eggs, wedges and salad (about 3 syns)
Ratatouile and spicy couscous (syn free)
Chicken thighs with roasted root vegetables

Lunches while at home will be left overs from the night before with a chunky salad.

For more inspiring weekly planners, go check out At Home with Mrs M, there  are some amazing plans on there!

Will report back next week, with hopefully at least a pound lost




2 comments:

  1. Yumm those sound like hearty but healthy meals. My fave would be the chicken thighs..with gravy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, fab loss - well done you! Good luck for the coming week.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete