Meal Planning Monday w/c 13th August

Monday, so its meal planning. Missed last week because I was gallivanting around London with my daughter. We had a fab time, ate out everyday. We had chinese in China Town, Wagamamma's on the South Bank (my nearest is an hour a way!) and I'm proud ashamed to also admit to a cheeky Burger King.....for breakfast one day! 

Today, it's back to the normal routine, posting about it and linking up at Home with Mrs M. All the meals are Slimming World friendly, and I will be loading with extra veggies from the freezer


Turkey stir fry and rice
Omlette and chips
Sausage casserole
Bolognaise (from the freezer)
Sea food risotto
Beef,tomato and pepper stew with couscous
Beans on toast

Bit different to last week! 

Enjoy your week and let me know what you'll be having!


2 comments:

  1. The stew and sea food risotto sound so good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading your blog last week so am now going through all your posts which I am loving especially your brothers emails!! Plus now I see above your a slimming world member too! I joined last week! Happy blogging lovely :)

    ReplyDelete