I'm doing it to help me lose weight and I've lost 2lbs this week, so it works! Well when I also combine it with willpower and Slimming World.
Onto this weeks proposed menu
- Leftover chilli-con-carne pasta bake and vegetables
- Slimming World macaroni cheese and salad
- Tomato Barley Risotto and salad (it's a packet from Whitworths, worth a try though!)
- Pastry free quiche and slimming world chips and mushy peas
- Lasagne and salad
- Baked potato, beans and ham
- Homemade burger, slimming world chips and salad
I also found when I had a wander around Tesco, like you do, black garlic. It's apparently matured garlic which brings a molasses and balsamic flavour. I was thinking of putting it into a mushroom risotto. What do you think? Any suggestions?