Onto this weeks Meal Planning with Mrs M. I did the grocery internet shopping Sunday afternoon while at my Mums house, showing her how easy it was. My Dad actually does their food shopping. They live a stones throw from a large Tesco supermarket and he visits it at least twice a day! I'm not so lucky, or have the time to go every day (or if I'm honest the inclination!) So meal planning is a must!
Plus it helps me lose weight, 4 pound this week to be exact. A step in the right direction!
On the planner this week we have
- Homemade pizza
- Cottage Pie wih carrot and potato topping
- Pasta bolognaise
- Chicken stir fry vegetables and rice
- Vegetable stir fry with noodles and sweet chilli sauce
- Fish fingers, slimming world chips and mushy peas
- Chicken steaks, waffles, 3 beans and salad
Don't forget to check out the other plans over at Mrs M's and why not join in yourself. You can always leave a comment with your meals if that helps.