It's that time of the week to look back and celebrate the good things which have happened this week and link up with the wonderful Michelle at Mummy from the Heart. Go and take a look at her super doopa updated site by clicking here
It took me hours to write a progress post earlier today (RCS Syndrome) so I'm going to have to keep this one brief and to the point (famous last words!)
- I'm out of hospital and recuperating at my Mum & Dad's
- Dad is feeding me really well with some amazing meals
- Mum has made sure I haven't had to lift a finger (which is good, because I literally can't)
- Surgical clips are due out tomorrow
- I can now sleep in 3 positions!
- I walked today (2 minutes there and back!)
- I did it twice!
- My daughter is coming home for a week on Sunday to look after me
- My son has stepped up to the plate and has really looked after his Dad (normally my job!)
- I'm hoping to get back to my home at the weekend, yay!
Roll on next week when I'm sure the pain will have lessened!