I'm so very late with this post and linking up with At Home With Mrs M (click the badge to see other meal plans) and was feeling guilty. Until I spotted Mrs M herself had only just posted. Guilt melted away and I was determined to get this written.
I was very Virgo last weekend and sorted through the freezer to figure out exactly what was in there. It's full, but of what? No idea. I created a old fashioned paper list a couple of months ago, thinking I'd add and cross stuff out as I used and restocked. Never happened, I lost the list.
So this time, it's saved to notes on my phone. Now if I can just work out how to sync it to my iPad and I'll be sorted!
It's a fairly long list, we're not going to starve so this week's menu is planned around the freezer contents
- Stuffed baked potato with homemade coleslaw and salad
- Pasta with sauce ( sauce is really just the soup below )
- Homemade butternut squash soup and bread rolls
- Sausage meatballs, vegetable rice with tomato sauce
- Cauliflower and broccoli cheesy bake with salad
- Homemade burgers with potato wedges
- Bacon stuffed pitta
All low in syns, mostly from the freezer, which has meant my food bill was just £38. I say food bill. Had to make it upto the minimum for free delivery, so there was a lot of cleaning products, fish stocks,three types of soy sauce and a pair of tweezers (chemo is wearing off so I've eyebrows again!)
Over to you, what's on your menu this week?