Meal Planning Monday w/c 16th January



Feel really bad that I missed last week's meal planner. Only the second one of the year and I missed it. But if I am being honest, it would have looked like this
I am away working all week, the boys will be eating tinned stuff and I will be stuffing myself from restaurants and hotel menu's
Boring really, but what I could have told you was following my first week back on Slimming World and I lost 9.5 pounds! And last week, even though I ate out nearly every night I managed to lose 2.5 pounds. Go me! 12 pounds in two weeks and everything going in the right direction!
As promised I have also blogged the recipes for the Butter Bean and Cumin Soup and Pumpkin and Butternut Squash Risotto
The best way for me to stay on track is to plan, plan and plan and Mrs M's Meal Planning Monday is ideal. Get yourself over there for more meal planning, but if Slimming World is your bag, I'm your girl


So onto this week, in no particular order so I can move things around a bit depending on how I feel and workload:-


*Tomato and Basil Risotto (syn free)
*Liver and Onions, with Mash and Cabbage (syn free)
Sausage Casserole (4 syns)
*Macaroni Cheese (3 syns)
*Spicy Beef and Red Pepper Stew (syn free)
Homemade burgers and Coleslaw (syn free)
*Cheese and Onion Pie (4 syns)                                                                                                                                                                    


Lunches will be salads with couscous or pasta, left-overs or soups. And breakfast is going to be good old beans on toast. It's really helped me keep on track for the day.
There are a few new recipes on there for me (marked with a *) Will blog them if they work out.


There you go, my meal planner. Get yourself over to Meal Planning Monday from at Home with Mrs M for more inspiration.


And if you'd like to see the shopping list for this week, click here

1 comment:

  1. At that place were also "Friday dark at the first of your blogging, because it could warn you if you don t right away set about devising money. It is triad eld yesterday since I number one started that's the end. Brands currently social status and recommend confused Mention.

    my blog Click Here

    ReplyDelete