|Taken from Eden Project website|
I keep running things over in my head about what it was I liked. Several days later I still don't think I can actually verbalise it (which for me is unusual!)
A few of the things I liked?
- Easy to get to
- Navigating around the site was intuitive, you can't go wrong!
- The people who work there were so friendy and knowledgeable. They looked happy and pleased to be there! (even the the bus driver!)
- The site itself is just breath taking (and I am not a gardener!)
- If, instead of paying the daily admission price, you choose to make the Eden Trust a gift of the same amount, you can exchange your admission ticket for an annual pass!
- It just didn't feel like the usual touristy place to visit, it has integrity
I am getting my bottom back there next week, and I can't wait!
So in answer to the title of this blog ....I have no idea