Meal Planning Monday w/c 16th June

Meal planning is my forte, sticking to it......meh! However I did say I would post each of my evening meals to FaceBook......and I stuck to it


Helped having to post an image, because I knew I couldn't cheat!....now if I could just sort out the crafty chocolate, crisps, ice-cream etc I will have it cracked.......

Onto this week


  • Cauliflower cheese with sausages (6 Syns)
  • Vegetable rice with prawns (Syn free)
  • Creamy pasta with chicken and vegetables (4 Syns)
  • Sweet potato and bacon stew (from the freezer, Syn free)
  • Saag Alloo (Syn free)
  • Sticky gammon stir fry (1 Syn)
  • Chicken and SW chips (Syn free)


This week the challenge is to continue to post my dinner images, but also make sure I'm having a good healthy lunch. Next week the challenge will be to cut out the unhealthy snacks! Small steps, to make big changes.

I'm not pleased with my eating habits at the moment, but only I can do something about that. 

Hope you all have a great week, speak to you soon

Fay xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment